Saloni Chopra Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, etc – WikiBio
Saloni Chopra is an Indian-born Australian actress, model and author.
Saloni Chopra was born on Saturday 3 August 1991 (Age 28; same as 2019) in Mumbai. Her zodiac sign is Leo.
Saloni grew up in Melbourne with her brother and their grandparents.
She goes to school in Australia. At the age of 18, she came to India. She completed a fashion design program at the National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT).
Height (approximately): 5′ 4″
eye color: dark brown
hair color: Black
Family, Caste and Boyfriend
She belongs to a Punjabi family. Her mother’s name is Bindia Chopra (costume designer).
She has a brother named Sahil Choujar who is a blogger.
She has been in relationships with actors Satyajeet Dubey and Zain Durrani.
She has a relationship with Rahul Bhattacharya (travel blogger, businessman and lawyer) since 2017.
Saloni Chopra made her debut as Maya in the 2013 short film Maya. The film was screened at the Cannes Film Festival.
She made her television debut as an actress on the 2016 show “MTV Girls on Top” as Isha Jaisingh.
She made her Bollywood debut with the movie “Race 3” (2018). She runs two blogs on “Medium” under the names “Tiny Footprints” and “In Bed with Society”. In 2018, starred in the TV series “Fucked Up”.
In 2018, during the #MeToo movement in India, Saloni shared her #MeToo story through her blog; accusing Sajid Khan and Vikas Bahl of sexually harassing her. She also claims Zain Durrani physically abused her while they were dating.
- food: Salmon, Steak, Sushi
- dessert: Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Dinning room: Izgara- Acacia Hotel in Goa,
- cocktail: Espresso Martini, and Amaretto Sour
- show: Sex and the City series
- books: “Dare to be” by Rinku Paul and Puja Singhal, “30 Women in Power – Their Voices, Their Stories” by Naina Lal Kidwai, “Red Lipstick” by Laxmi, “O’s Little Guide to Finding Your True” by Oprah Winfrey purpose”, Mona Eltahawy’s “Hijab and Hymen – Why the Middle East Needs a Sexual Revolution”.
- Travel destination: Croatia, Seoul, Barcelona
- Her family nicknamed her Tina.
- She enjoys drawing, writing and traveling.
- Before entering showbiz, Saloni worked as an assistant director on films such as Krrish 3 and Kick. She also works as a stylist for Randeep Hooda.
- Her mother was a costume designer and worked in the film industry, which inspired her to choose acting as her career.
- Both Saloni and Rahul Bhattacharya were born in India and raised in Australia. They first met as children and separated after Saloni decided to come to India. In May 2017, they met again at a bar and became friends again. They have been together since then.
- Saloni and Rahul run a joint venture called “Love & Borders”; an online preset sales business and travel blog.
- Saloni is known for posting bold photos on her social media accounts, addressing issues that most Indian women face every day, such as slut shaming, domestic violence and menstruation.
- In 2018, she appeared on the cover of the November issue of MenXp, a magazine featuring stories of women in the #MeToo movement.
- She is an animal lover and has a dog named Oscar Chopra.
- Saloni is often seen drinking on many occasions.
- In 2019, she won the Cosmopolitan Feminist of the Year Award.
Discover more articles in our categories Celebrity & News & Wiki.
Thanks for visiting we hope our article Saloni Chopra Wiki, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, etc – WikiBio
, think about share the article on Facebook, pinterest and e-mail with the hashtags ☑️ #Saloni #Chopra #Wiki #Age #Boyfriend #Husband #Family #WikiBio ☑️!