Traders can access the MetaTrader platform series through Moneta Markets, a new name under parent company Vantage Group, in addition to a simple online and mobile app. Although Moneta Markets does support a wide variety of third-party features, its research and instructional options are poor, and its pricing is standard.
- Moneta Markets is part of the Vantage Group, licensed in two tier-1 jurisdictions, and has regulatory status in one tier-3 jurisdiction.
- It holds indemnity insurance in addition to its regulatory coverage to offer protection.
- There is a social copy-trading platform called DupliTrade.
- Provides both its proprietary systems, WebTrader and AppTrader, and the MetaTrader suite.
- Not a decent option for low-cost trading is Moneta Markets.
- The Moneta Markets website contained both outdated and non-loading modules.
- There are no integrated trading tools on the Web Trader platform or its mobile counterpart, AppTrader.
- Provides fewer market options than top multi-asset brokers.
- Generally offering Trading Central add-ons and daily videos with the Moneta TV brand, Moneta Markets does not conduct thorough, high-quality market research.
- The Moneta Markets is the best forex for beginners has Masters Course contains over 100 instructional videos. However, there are almost any in-depth written pieces.
Fees and commissions
Choosing one of Moneta Markets’ three account types—the commission-based STP and Moneta Prime accounts or the commission-free True ECN account—will affect your trading costs.
The STP account from Moneta Markets is forex for beginners a costly alternative for forex trading. However, the True ECN account’s cost is closer to the industry standard, with tighter spreads and a $6 per round-turn lot commission. Overall, Moneta Markets can’t match the pricing of the top forex brokers.
Spread-only accounts: For August 2021, the EUR/USD pair’s average spread for the STP account is 1.22 pips.
Accounts with a commission: The True ECN account has a commission of $3 per side for every 100,000 units (or $6 per round-trip standard lot) and an average spread of 0.15 pips for the EUR/USD pair (during August 2021).
User Experience with Moneta Markets
This Moneta Markets review claims that Moneta forex brokers are renowned for providing clients an overall top experience. It provides the latest PC trading systems that function perfectly for mobile trading. The Moneta Markets Web trader platform, MetaTrader 4, and MetaTrader 5 platforms ensure that traders are continually informed of the most recent market movements. They can make wise investment choices as a result.
The CFD broker also provides technical indicators and charting tools that are quite smart and practical because they help new traders by enabling them to assess every financial instrument and its performance.
By ensuring that traders have access to all necessary information and resources on the Moneta Markets web platform, this all-in-one trading platform improves the user experience.
More importantly, the forex brokers have placed a strong emphasis on developing and disseminating pertinent training materials for the traders to inform and assist them in making more informed judgments about their trades and investments. With the help of these fantastic features, Moneta Markets’ traders, both beginner and seasoned, are protected from suffering huge losses.
Negative balance protection, which protects traders whose account balances go negative, is another aspect of investor protection.
Features of Moneta Markets
One of the best forex brokers, Moneta Markets, provides easy and transparent access to various preferred instruments. The financial instruments include shares, indices, commodities, CFDs, forex, and CFDs.
Quick and Simple Account Opening
It takes little time to set up an account on the Moneta Markets trading plaThe user interface is simple to use, with straightforward, simple navigation. Opening an account at Moneta Markets takes a few minutes.
ECN Spreads starting at 0.0 Pip
On ECN accounts, brokers from Moneta Markets provide a reasonable cost structure with spreads starting at 0.0 pips and a commission of $3 per lot per side. The proprietary traders at Moneta Markets find these affordable charges to be rather appealing.
PRO Trader Platform and MT4
The MT4 and MT5 platforms, which include the latest charting capabilities, industry-leading trading tools, built-in support, and automated trading services, were just released by Moneta Markets. The user-friendly user interface of the trading platform, which is compatible with desktop and mobile trading platforms, is targeted at active traders. A web platform with TradingView charting and integrated trading modules, Moneta Markets PRO Trader, is a comprehensive and downloadable alternative.